This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for (website address). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the potential misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing:
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, forms you fill out or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone, including but not limited to: advertisers, search engines, private organizations, credit bureaus, research companies and/or any other private, public or government institution within or outside of the U.S.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to process your citizenship application or the renewal of your green card as outlined by the rules and regulations set forth through USCIS.
Your Access to and Control Over Information:
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address provided on our website to: a) see what data we have about you, if any; b) change/correct any data we have about you; c) have us delete any data we may have about you; and/or d) express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, resolve a technical issue) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
In order to use this website, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (e.g., name, email address, billing information, etc.). This information is used to complete the citizenship process which you have requested. At your option, you may also provide additional information, however, this information does not constitute an attorney-client relationship nor does not presume the existence of an attorney-client relationship. If you require the assistance of an attorney regarding your immigration, you may indicate such request on the website and remit the required fee.
We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
This website contains links to other sites, such as links to the Department of Homeland Security where you can conduct further research about U.S. Citizenship. Please note, in creating these links your data is not shared or compromised in any way, these links only enable you to visit other sites. Remember, when you visit any website you are advised to read their terms and conditions and privacy policies accordingly.
The Law Firm makes no guarantee whatsoever that any immigration matter petitioned or applied for will be approved, as all such decisions rest solely with the US immigration authorities.
- We do not guarantee that their case will be approved.
- We do not guarantee that the information that they complete on our platform is accurate.
- We do not guarantee that the form their use will be the latest version accepted by USCIS, since these change all the time, and although we can ensure that our forms are always updated to, if the user does not submit the form right away but takes no action for several months and then submits the form, USCIS may have introduced a new form.
- At no time does the Law Offices of Chris M. Ingram undertake to represent them before The Department of Homeland Security or other government or non-government agency.
- The Attorney 'Question and Answer' service seeks only to provide legal answers to specific questions raised and does not create or establish in any way an Attorney-client relationship in terms of the Law Firm of Chris M. Ingram or its associates undertaking to formally or informally representing the user of these services.